With Monaco Yacht Show around the corner and recently being crowned the leading superyacht app to search and source onshore suppliers in the industry, YACHTNEEDS app thought they should share some of their statistics, and a list of six reasons why they think you should meet them at MYS 2018.
Over 21,000+ Captains and Crew have downloaded and use the YACHTNEEDS app
Over 1,450,000 app screen views in 12 months
Over 26,000 onshore suppliers
Leading countries searched: United States, France, Spain, Italy, United Kingdom
Average time spent in the app – 3 minutes
Six Reasons to meet team YACHTNEEDS…
1) YACHTNEEDS has seen over 1,400,000 page views of the app in the last 12 months, across the top ten yachting destinations in the world.
2) YACHTNEEDS has achieved over 21,000 downloads with a 35% user session growth rate in the last quarter. They will also be launching their brand new search feature soon that will change the way crew search the industry!
3) YACHTNEEDS currently offers it’s users a Service Directory of suppliers and products, a Chat and Social Platform and a training and recruitment platform to apply for jobs and courses. They also have two major announcements to make shortly about new products that will further benefit their users and your business.
4) YACHTNEEDS can strategically help your business target the relevant personnel you want to reach, in the right location at the right time of year with unrivalled accuracy.
5) They have proven results from many of the industries leading businesses and verified statistics to back that up.
6) They host a fantastic line up of events from 5pm onwards every afternoon at MYS at their booth by the Rascasse entrance and you are welcome to join them.
To meet with YACHTNEEDS app at MYS email firstname.lastname@example.org or pop along and visit them at their booth DSE7 right by the Rascasse entrance to the show.